From Maggie’s Recipes for Life
Preparation 5 minutes Cooking 2 minutes Makes 4 serves as a side dish
Cost Low Season Summer Ability Easy Can Best fresh
Equipment Mandolin or sharp knife, bbq or grill plate
- Preheat a barbecue grill to high.
- Using a large sharp knife or mandolin, cut the zucchini lengthways into 3 mm thick slices.
- Place in a bowl with the olive oil and lemon zest, then season with salt and pepper and toss to coat well.
- Grill for 1 minute each side, then place on a serving plate.
- Drizzle with verjuice, scatter with mint leaves and serve.