The Festive Season is near and it is time to create refreshing, cooling ice tea and fruit drinks – finish with a sprig of mint for more colour. Enjoy…
- Place the Earl Grey tea bags into a jug or saucepan with 2 tablespoons of sugar and pour over 2 cups of boiling water; leave to steep for 2 minutes. Remove the tea bags then place in the fridge to cool slightly.
- Muddle the frozen raspberries in a jug with a splash of orange juice until crushed well, then add the remaining orange juice. Continue to muddle for a minute until the juice is deep raspberry red in colour.
- Pass through a sieve, discarding the pulp then add the two cups of earl grey tea, place in the fridge and leave to chill for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, pour the chilled iced tea into a jug or decanter over ice, then top up with sparkling apple juice.
- Serve in nice glasses with additional ice, a wedge of orange, a few frozen raspberries and a sprig of mint.