Orange & lemon juice gives a zingy twist to this nostalgic favourite that’s sure to get mouths watering!
- Preheat the oven to 200C. In a large tray mix the cut, washed rhubarb, juice, sugar and butter, spread evenly and bake a for 20-30 minutes or until tender but holding shape
- Remove from the oven and set aside
- Mix together the cut apple, sugars, lemon and cinnamon.
- Cook in brat pan/similar for 10-15minutes or until tender, set aside.
- Place the almonds, flour, oats, sugar and salt into a food processor, blend to the desired consistenc. Add the butter and pulse until just combined, set aside.
- Combine the rhubarb and apple, spread evenly over the base of a gastronome tray, top with crumble.