Preparation 15 minutes Cooking 15 to 20 minutes Cost xxx
Makes 6 to 8 serves Best can be made ahead Season Summer Ability Easy
This recipe is beautifully inclusive, it’s just perfect for those on texture modified diets. You can also prepare the components ahead of time and bring them together at the time of serving. This apricot puree also makes for a wonderful pavlova topping!
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 220 degrees
- Place the halved apricots in a bowl, add brown sugar & verjuice and gently combine
- Place the mix into a baking tray, evenly distribute the butter on top of the apricots, then place in the oven to roast for 15 to 20 minutes
- Meanwhile whip the double thick cream, then gently fold through the mascarpone and place in the fridge
- Remove the apricots from the oven, allow them to cool for 10 minutes, then blend until completely smooth and place in the fridge until chilled and ready to serve
- Fold the cream & apricot puree together & serve.