Easy to grow, versatile and perfect on a BBQ, we share a recipe here for the humble zucchini, aka courgette
- Drain and rinse the can of organic Cannellini beans, place into a bowl and gently mash with the back of a fork.
- Add the grated zucchini, 2 egg yolks, feta, dill, tarragon, a quarter cup of plain flour, salt and pepper and gently mix to combine.
- Divide the mixture into six even sized fritters shaping with your hands. Gently place the fritter in the flour and shake off any excess.
- Place a large non stick fry pan over a medium heat, add the butter. Once this starts to turn nut brown add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add fritters and cook for 4 minutes on each side until golden.
- Remove from pan, drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and serve immediately